Thursday, January 28, 2016

Reading Diary Rama + Sita's Wedding

Rama vs. Sita's Wedding:

I am choosing to do my story on the wedding chapter so here are some notes that I will be using to write my story this week. When I took notes it was just major points throughout this chapter.

The Groom is a Prince and the Bride is a princess.
They are talking about a bunch of gifts they have received for the wedding.
The blushing bride is coming down the isle to her groom who meets and takes the bride to the alter.
They start their vows.
The groom promises to cherish his bride.
They then pray for the couple.
She was honored for her grace.
The holiest of priests blesses them.
Music then filled the air
The groom takes the bride away.
The town was happy.

I think I want to make it a modern day wedding day where the groom and bride are both a prince and a princess. I think I  can describe the presents in detailed newer items and then go into the normal ceremony and talk about the guests and them celebrating together and wandering off to their honeymoon. I think this will hopefully make a interesting and relatable piece where it is easier to understand the story.


No comments:

Post a Comment