Friday, January 22, 2016

Storybook Favorites

I enjoyed so many of the pieces it was hard to pick only three. The ones that I chose were Lord Rama:  The Greatest OU Football Player, CSI: Indian Epics, and  The Real Housewives of Ramayana. I started off with ones that sparked my interest and ended up reading more then just the introduction. I thought the topics was unique and kept me interested throughout the whole introduction and it gave me a clear idea of what the piece was going to be. All the titles gave pretty good ideas of what was going to be expected during the storybook. The design was also unique on each blog and gave me a few ideas of how broad we can take this. I did not quite understand what the assignment was going to be or how creative we could get and by reading these three options I was able to understand that more. I think my favorite one was the CSI one because that is something I watch and am thinking of ways to do a similar theme. It also did an amazing job at designing for the theme. I really had the idea that it was going to be a diary just on the design and the background.  The other two were unique and interesting and gave other good options. Now after reading these I am excited to see were I can take this assignment and how unique and interesting I can take my storybook. I am not normally the most creative person but I feel like this might be a different story. Overall these three stories gave me great ideas to push forward and plan for my storybook post in the future. Who knows which one I will use or what I will come up with on my own for this project.



No comments:

Post a Comment